Linux System Administrator
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
3000 - 4000
AsLinux System Administrator,you will be part of our partner Operations department.
You will work shifts ieration Center, within a team of Technical and Application Support, Linux or Windows and Network Engineers.
This is your chance to be a part of the Improving team! Come work with a company that believes that teamwork is the greatest competitive advantage and holds respect for people, providing a great place to work, and delivering quality results as core values.
This position’s day to day responsibilities will challenge you to be both independent and highly collaborative.
It will require a problem solver with a positive attitude who loves to learn new things.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Office Location: near Unirii – central location
- Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
- Working in a friendly environment
- Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects
Attributes and requirements:
- At least 1-3 years of experience with some flavor of the Linux operating systemur preference should be focused on RedHat.
- Should be familiar with multiple troubleshooting commands like: ps, vmstat, iostat, traceroute, etc.
- Can diagnose CPU and memory issues with native OS commands and resolve any issues with little guidance.
- Experience with SolarWinds, Service Now would be a major plus;
- Can mentor L1 support staff on less basic issues and troubleshooting and provide feedback on their strengths and weaknesses.
- Can author KB articles or other documentation for use by the entire team.
- Has a good understanding of storage management and LVM.
- Has a good understanding of Yum and package/patch management;
- Experience with Satellite would be a major plus.
- Should know how to open support cases with the necessary vendor and follow each case through to resolution.
- Familiarity with VMWare and Zerto would be a major plus.
- University / Bachelor’s Degree.