Context of the job:
With over 4000 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important ICT providers in Benelux. We develop, implement and manage IT applications and infrastructures for medium-sized and large organizations. We overcome challenges for clients in the healthcare, social security, retail, public, industry, logistics and financial sectors. Customers use our services to implement and integrate IT infrastructures, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, the development and implementation of applications, technical support and consultancy. With our own datacenters in Hasselt (BE), Leuven (BE), Geleen (NL) and Veenendaal (NL), we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers. As well as the Belgian domestic market, Cegeka also has branches in the Netherlands, and Romania, where we have subsidiary companies for remote management and software development.
As a member of the Computing team, you will find yourself at the heart of the STAID division.
We interact and communicate with all other teams (networking, database, storage, backup and virtualization) we are the glue between all of them.
We are often involved in both customer and technology projects. Continuous Delivery and automation really are the key words in our day-to-day business.
Your working hours will be from Monday to Friday, normal business hours. In rotation, you will perform stand-by shifts, remotely, to cover the critical issues that can arise during weekends and nights.
- You deploy Linux servers with their applications and maintain them
- You design and maintain scripts for Continuous Integration and automated deployments
- You integrate automated tests in the Continuous Delivery process
- You deliver 3rd line support for end-user incidents
- +1 year proven experience in Linux system administration
- Notion of programming languages such as Ruby, Python
- You have some affinity with the automation of tasks (with Shell or other scripting language)
- Knowledge of Configuration Management Tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- You have some experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and DevOps principles
- You are a team player
- You like working in a structured way and possess a helicopter view
- You are able to think in function of a certain architecture
- You possess good communication skills
- You can work independent; you are flexible and can cope with stress
- You can communicate in the English language, written and verbal
- A background as a developer, or experience in working together with developers is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies can certainly be of use
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
- Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation, plus extra days in accordance with our internal policies
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
- Access to a modern library
- Massage within the company premises
- Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.)
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities
- Long-term career development programs
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots