Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
International company is seeking for an enthusiastic and hard working person to join a small team of professionals offering excellent services to a group of companies.
You will have the opportunity to work in a very dynamic business environment and be involved in interesting projects in the IT/ online businesses field, challenging you to grow and expand your skills.
We are searching for a sharp minded person, a self starter who gets things done with little supervision.
• Contributes to formulate and develop legal strategies, plans and budgets for the legal department as well as to ensure the legal policy guidelines implementation and adherence;
• Provides internal legal advisory services on legal matters related to mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, incorporation and dissolution of companies , etc., with a view of ensuring that the corporate activities are in accordance with the applicable laws;
• Advises on legal matters including but not limited to international law, IP law, corporate law, commercial law, as well as addresses new legal specific aspects, as requested on a case by case basis.
• Provides legal advice on the potential liability pertaining to specific situations and engages in any necessary actions in order to mitigate risks and damages, if the case may be;
• Contributes in the establishment of legal guidelines for tenders and reviews commercial agreements as to ensure the companies interests are safe guarded;
• Directs, controls, prepares, responds and leads the collection of receivables;
• Provides professional, written and oral legal advice to the executives and officers of the company or its clients in connection to reasonably complex contractual and legislative issues and strategies;
• Maintains communication with external legal counsel on both national and international level.
• Education: Bachelor Degree in Law;
• Experience in International Law;
• Communications Skills;
• Excellent command of English (written and spoken);
• Proven track record of drafting and reviewing agreements in English language;
• Proven track record of knowledge in the following areas of expertise is a plus: IP Law, Contract Law, Banking and Finance Law and European Union Law.
• Well organized;
• Ability to handle and comprehend large amounts of information;
• Strong presentation and communication skills;
• Proactive, patient, teamwork, strong work ethic, flexibility, adaptability;
• Effective organization and time management abilities;
• Ability to work with tight deadlines;
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment;
Offer and benefits:
Competitive financial offer;
Different incentives: snacks and drinks at the office, parties;
Chance to work with international professionals;
Young and dynamic working environment.
- Please describe in no more than 15 lines what are the main aspects to be considered when drafting or reviewing an agreement having as object the provision of IT services. You may choose any specific IT field.