LOCAL ADMINISTRATOR- LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Beantwortete 90% der Bewerbungen in den letzten 30 Tagen, in der Regel in 3 Tagen
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Creating innovative products together with colleagues, customers, and partners and exploring new paths. As a leading technology group—this is what moves us. More thanemployees in over 60 countries strive for solutions that support sustainability. Our world is growing closer together and changing rapidly. Do you feel ready to rise to new challenges and to seize opportunities? Do you want to contribute to designing the future with us? Join the Freudenberg Group and become part of our intercultural and interdisciplinary team.
We are looking for an LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ( LMS) – LOCAL ADMINISTRATOR.
As an LMS administrator, you will play an important role in sustaining our efforts to configure and optimize our learning management system in order to help, inspire and develop our employees.
What are the responsibilities of the LMS- LOCAL ADMINISTRATOR?
- Manages the LMS administration functions including the set-up of user accounts, security permissions, learning profiles and notifications to ensure that appropriate learning is delivered to the target audience;
- Create, update and maintain accurately online and classroom trainings in the Learning Management System (LMS) ; assign training and curricula, and add/ delete resources;
- Provide timely and efficient troubleshooting assistance to end users by investigating all questions/ issues related to Learning Management System;
- Provide User support via phone, email as related to system performance issues, version updating, learning activities, completion status, reporting, etc;
- Delivers routine reporting and uploads training history by request. Prepares reports, graphs, charts and statistics to support leadership and customer requests ;
- Identify and document current and future processes or policies regarding the Learning Management system;
- Monitor data integrity within the LMS and proactively identifies and seeks information that needs to be updated;
- Maintains consistency in process standards for the LMS;
- Participate in special projects as required.
Which are the required or preferred qualifications / skills ?
- Bachelor’s degree ;
- Advanced proficiency with MS office, specifically Excel;
- Experience with Access or similar databases will be a plus
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English and German
- A positive and focused approach to work;
- Ability to problem solve, identify trends, extract insights from analytics and data, come up with ideas to improve and take action;
- Must be highly organized and hyper sensitive to attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team with minimal coaching or supervision;
- Ability to learn new software and systems quickly.