Learning & Development (HR) Assistant with French
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations transform the way they manage their business processes and information. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., we have more thanXerox employees and do business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. In Romania, Xerox operates through 3 sites in Iasi, 2 in Bucharest, 1 in Oradea and 1 in Bacau.
The Training Administrator will be responsible for organizing and supporting learning events as requested by clients. The individual will be required to produce learning event/session deliverables on time. The Training Administrator job will require the use a defined delivery process and toolset to provide consistent service to clients.
Daily interactions providing status of deliverables to clients is key to success in this job. In addition, the individual will be required to proactively manage issues and overall client/account team expectations and solve as needed.
The Training Administrator will be required to team with both the client/Xerox account management team and others to facilitate high quality learning events. The ability to listen effectively, resolve issues, problem solve, add value and facilitate client interactions will lead to effective client relationship management and success in this role. Planning and organizing abilities are a must for individuals to work through the numerous tasks associated with successfully delivering a learning event.
Primary duties and responsibilities
• Provides direct support to the Learning and Development Co-ordinator and Course Owner.
• Answers routine enquiries regarding training courses and schedules within agreed SLA
• Compiles data for analysis and reporting and may perform routine analyses
• Updates processes/ work instruction/ job aids as required
• Provides back-up as needed for all other team members as assigned
• Usage of a defined delivery process and toolset to provide consistent service to customer
• Adapts Xerox and standard processes to customer needs based upon defined course/ session scope
• Creates Subjects, Offerings and Programs on Learning Administration System (XLAS, CW)
• Assists and supports program managers with additional relative tasks
• General office administration and data entry duties
• Has the ability to coordinate issues proactively, accurately assess and answer general learner and program manager queries
• Manages learning and development tools, feeds and updates relevant data in the systems, maintains databases and records
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• Database management / Training entry (end to end process: creation to evaluation)
• Co-ordinates and organizes meetings and events including booking of venues, travel arrangements, invites delegates, arranges hospitality and equipment requirements, prepares presentations and reports
• Liaises with the course owners and sites
• Organizes logistic requirements prior to all training sessions including: booking rooms and AV equipment, ordering catering, ordering printing and materials
• Sends invites, reminders and pre-course work via various systems (XLAS, LMS, Outlook, etc)
• Handles enquiries and requests from vendors, program managers and participants in relation to cancellations, registrations, and updates
• Manages internal queries through LAS
• Updates information in LAS, LMS and Excel spread-sheets
• Cancels or moves employees’ training courses
• Checks to see if an employee is suitable for the course that they want to attend
• Emails confirmations to employees, managers and course owners
• Payments & Invoicing
Occasionally, the Learning Administrator might be required to offer on-site support on the day of training sessions including:
• Arranging building access, Wi-Fi and network access
• Delivering rosters, printing and materials to the room, ensures all AV equipment has been supplied and any presentations are ready
• Operating audio visual equipment during training programs
• Ensuring all catering has been delivered
• Meeting the vendor and providing assistance throughout the day
• Liaising with internal and external vendors, program managers and participants located globally via email, internal instant messaging, phone and face-to-face
• No training carried out by Xerox employee, only managing records
• Bachelor’s degree
• Fluent in French and English, both written and spoken;
• Experience in the Hospitality industry or equivalent customer service environment, providing exemplary customer service to individuals and organizations.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Time management, organizational skills and detail oriented
• Interpersonal communication skills
• Enthusiastic & positive minded.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and other system applications.
• Ability to work independently and within a team.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Please apply only in the nature specified.
We thank everyone for applying, however only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.