Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Lean specialist is responsible to identify and improve the outcomes of manufacturing and operational processes to improve efficiencies, reduce cost and increase customer satisfaction
- Promote a performance mindset at all site levels through Lean events, standardization and simplification initiative.
- Evaluates all continuous improvement activities and implements plans to optimize performance and processes.
- Interface with project managers on projects addressing staffing, manpower, time and capacity issues.
- Provide Lean training at all levels of the Plant.
- Bachelor's degree ( Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy)
- 1 to 3 years experience in production environment in implementing LEAN tools, projects, and programs with a proven track record of success (5S, KAIZEN, SMED, VSM/VSD, Visual management)
- Knowledge of project management methodology
- Proficient in the areas of process and root cause analyses
- Experience working with all levels of management.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel proficiency)
- English – advanced level