Language Quality Expert
Beantwortete 90% der Bewerbungen in den letzten 30 Tagen, in der Regel in 3 Tagen
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Englisch, Rumänisch, Französisch, Italienisch, Spanisch, Niederländisch, Russisch
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
As Language Quality Expert you will join an international team of professionals responsible for the implementation of client projects. You will assist on a wide range of research projects including surveying, discussions and observational research and gain important industry knowledge and experience.
Through our internal training-program we will get you up to speed on all aspects of the job. This position is a perfect fit for graduates in the beginning of their career with a passion for languages and a strong interest in marketing and/or market research.
- You adjust lay-out and format of Word questionnaires and topic guides in PowerPoint in different languages in line with our quality requirements.
- You implement textual questionnaires and topic guides in our software system, as a basis for technical implementation of the online questionnaire or research community.
- Before a questionnaire is sent to our clients and/or respondents it is checked on several levels. You perform the last quality check of all online questionnaires, including control of spelling mistakes, logic of the questionnaire, user friendliness, correct implementation of visuals…
- Responses to open ended questions need to be categorized or coded in order to quantify them. You analyze those responses and deliver the results in a reporting format to the project manager.
- In relation to observational research projects:
- You are in charge of the data gathering process together with your IT colleagues: briefing, data quality check, data cleaning…
- You assist with basic coding in text analytics
- As part of a bigger team, you closely work with project managers who you keep informed on the progress and project status.
- Bachelor degree in advanced languages or other similar education
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written. Italian skills are a definite plus, but knowledge of Dutch, French, Spanish, German or Russian is also highly valued in our team.
Skills that can be a plus
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Affinity with social media & market research
- Punctual, accurate & striving for perfection
- A genuine team player
- Immune to stress
- Eager to learn
- Fun to work with :-)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At InSites Consulting, we care about people and offer many opportunities to learn and grow. Join our young & diverse team of amazing people and make your career POP!
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours, fit to your schedule
- Occasional remote working possible, thanks to our adapted technologies
- All-in health plan
- Easy access to sports, facilitated and co-paid by the company
- Elaborate induction training & regular online training tracks
- Modern IT & workspace equipment
- A senior coach helps you grow within the company
- Extra vacation days
- Very cool modern office space
- Central location, close to the university
- Unlimited (very good!) coffee, tea, soda and sparkling water
- Fresh fruit on Mondays, fresh soup on Wednesdays
- Massage chair to relax your muscles
- Relaxing area with Xbox, ping pong table and foosball table
- Regular themed parties & teambuilding activities
- Happy moments celebrated
- International teambuilding every 1,5 years
- Sharpen your English skills thanks to the international team
- Company closing between Christmas and New Year