Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehaltsschätzung pro Monat in Euro
Let us introduce you to our international company, leader in creating business solutions for the transport industry. Our success is a result of forward thinking and strong belief in the ability to make business easier for the transport society. That’s why we need You to join one of our 10 branches in Europe and take up this great challenge.
If you speak German fluently and you are ready to relocate to Germany - read more!
Responsibilities at work:
- increase customers portfolio in Germany, maintain good relationship with customers and offer them added-value by always creating solutions for their needs;
- support and coordinate sales and post sales related activities according to the agreements made with management;
- responsible for the input of requests in specialized software;
- provide different reports, presentations, analyses and plans for the needs of management on a regular basis;
- gives proposals and feedback to the supervisors about key operations or any other relevant information which may have an impact overall on strategy for developing German market ;
- participation in seminars and trainings organized by the company employer;
The Employee’s duties shall comprise, in particular:
- fluent German is a must;
- ready to relocate to Germany;
- answering incoming calls and entering responses via computer database to specific recorded data;
- providing customers with product and service information;
- weekly travels, business visits of existing customers and meetings with potential ones across Germany and parts;
- maintaining good relationship with customers;
- building/ensuring the company's good image;
- executing on customer service tasks and answer inquires via telephone, e-mail, and chat;
- customer training for newly implemented products and solutions;
- preparing accurate and timely reports and statements concerning the daily activities.
Benefits from the company side:
- competitive employment terms (fixed salary and performance bonus )
- laptop and mobile phone and other necessary equipment (headphones, usb internet stick, etc.);
- company car;
- 5 days/week – Monday-Friday schedule;
- trainings and courses according to the company policies;
- career development opportunities based on performance;
If you are interested in our offer - please send your application in English on .