KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER -B2B SALES-
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Multinational Company focused in Energy Efficient Solutions, is seeking a Key Account Manager for the B2B Channel with fixed salary, benefits, plus bonus plan.
Duties of the Key Account Manager include:
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Write business plans for all current and opportunity business.
- Acting as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Providing continuous feedback of industry trends with sales, marketing and engineering colleagues
- Implementing own territory business strategy that will achieve or exceed annual sales and profit goals.
- Acting as the primary contact for assigned accounts, which includes traveling to customer locations to solidify relationships, determining specific customer needs, and learning/absorbing application and business requirements.
- Developing strategic plans for key customers.
- Partnering/Collaborating with corporate support and field sales team members to cultivate and share sales leads.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
- Ability to travel
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain long-term customer relationships.
- Consistent achievement of sales goals and forecasts.
- Demonstrated ability to use good public relations skills, including having a professional impact and being able to present to groups or individuals in a persuasive manner.
- Ability to manage time and territory working out of a home office location within a territory.
- Highly self-motivated.
- The ideal candidate must be self-driven with an entrepreneurial edge, and have experience working on both small and large accounts.
- Candidates must possess a confident personality suitable for handling cold calls and account presentation, organization, verbal and written communication are mandatory.
- Candidates are expected to be able to converse fluently at all contact levels within an organization (from Junior to C-level).
- Candidates must possess and subscribe to high work and business ethics, and be extremely self-motivated.
- Ability to apply market knowledge relative to competition, market share, opportunities, etc. is essential.
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing trends, pricing and competitive programs is a must.