Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Main Purpose of the Role:
Responsible to drive Sales, delivery of both organic and new business development. Identify and develop business opportunities, build partnerships with B2B customers for enhancing the reach of our product and servicewns delivery of the business plan numbers within his area of responsibility.
- Collection and analysis of customer satisfaction information
- Presentation & Development of the company's new products
- Analysis of the market and customer needs in Digital Transformation
- Sale of IT products and services to existing and new customers
- Identifying potential customers, approaching and submitting relevant proposals
- Providing information to key account customers about order progress, pricing, technical specifications, production times, and delivery of products or services
- Ensures that the company's products and services are effectively presented to customers and provide new products
- Responsible for providing explanations and managing complaints expressed by customers
- Very good knowledge of the market
- Analysis of customer profitability, development proposals / opportunities
- Ability to create and maintain personal / business contacts
- Customer Loyalty, reporting to customer for business benefits
- Communicate with other departments of the company and the PMs to ensure the implementation of the project.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Engenders trust and confidence while developing strong relationships across all levels, both internally and externally
- Identifies long-term needs and aligns resources to drive customer value and achieve ILR objectives
- Negotiations: Takes a disciplined approach to negotiating; effectively balancing customer and ILR interests to drive mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Approves the negotiation initiative, balancing risk with upside impact on the broader business, market, and channel
- Approves, challenges and innovates on the negotiation strategy to be employed with the implementation team
- Enters the negotiation having consulted the implementation team and strategy and then fulfills their defined role
- Customer & Channel Expertise: Leverages a deep understanding of customer and channel strategies to influence growth, and drive mutually beneficial results.
- Champions customer and channel opportunities internally by aligning the organization against emerging trends for long-term mutually beneficial results
- Effectively positions resources to enable growth across all distribution channels
- Analyzes channel trends at a global level to identify higher level risks and opportunities
- Collaboration & Team Leadership Fosters open communication, engages and inspires others, and drives on-going improvement and development throughout the organization.
- Creates opportunities for people and teams to share critical information and best practices
- Leads collaborative planning approach with customers, including cross functional resources