Bosch Service Solutions, a global provider of business process outsourcing services, develops integrated and innovative service solutions. The site in Timisoara, that became part of Bosch Group in, operates in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services.
Business Services: Forward-looking solution concepts for complex services: As specialists for service design with crossindustry experience, we take care of business processes for our customers.
Shared Services: Intelligent service solutions from a single source: As an internal service provider, we support Bosch departments such as Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and IT tech support by pooling transactional and administrative tasks.
- 1st level IT support for Bosch beneficiaries according to specific known-error data base solutions;
- Answering inquiries of end-users by clarifying requested information;
- Issue localization/identification, researching solution and providing information to end-user;
Collecting, documenting inquiries, malfunctions and problems related to area of activity;
Resolves incidents by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions;
Implementing known or received solutions and escalating unresolved issues according to a given; workflow;
Maintaining knowledge data base according to service work instructions.
- Networking knowledge (USB, Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth, SPI).No previous experience in technical customer support position required;
- Customer service skills and ethics;
- Phone handling and problem solving skills;
- Ability to juggle multiple enquiries/queries. Ability to work under pressure;
- High degree of self-motivation;
- Communication skills and pronounced capacity for teamwork;
- Innovation and flexibility.
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.