Junior Technical Account Manager
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
- Minimum 1 year experience on a technical position or strong Office package knowledge (Excel - advanced formulas, tables & formatting, pivot tables & pivot reporting, integrating Excel with other tools & optimizing Excel);
- QA skills;
- Very good communication and writing skills in English;
- Very good prioritization and time management skills;
- Technical experience in an e-commerce environment will be considered a strong advantage;
- Familiarity with web services will be considered a strong advantage;
- Knowledge of CSV and XML formats will be considered a strong advantage;
- Knowledge of PHP will be considered a strong advantage.
- Manage the listing and integration of new sellers via eMAG Marketplace API;
- Provide training to sellers on API functionality;
- Check the seller scripts and assist their optimization for best performance;
- Identify bugs in the integration scripts;
- Solve operational issues related to API integrations;
- Provide training to sellers via XLS integration;
- Solve operational issues related with XLS product imports;
- Escalate important issues to the team leader and communicate the solutions to the sellers in eMAG Marketplace;
- Verify the seller’s integration before entering production environment.
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)