The role of the HQ professionals is to provide expertise, advice, selection and implementation of customized IT solutions for client companies and to maintain the information framework at a high level of functionality, accessibility and performance.
The responsibilities of the Junior System Administrator include but are not limited to:
• Install and configure desktop and server systems including hardware, OS and applications;
• Implement and troubleshoot network infrastructures;
• Configure, monitor and troubleshot windows / linux server systems;
• IT infrastructure administration for client companies;
• Remote or on-site client support ;
• Hardware and software diagnostics and resolution for servers, desktops, notebooks, networking and peripheral equipment;
• Address incidents, monitor ticket queue, and coordinate with others in service support team;
• Communicate effectively with customers and peers.
We are looking for:
• A result-oriented person, adaptable to various situations and tasks, able to identify problems and to apply the best solutions;
• A minimum of 1 year experience, solid IT background or certifications in the field ;
• Solid knowledge in networking and PC management;
• Good understanding of server and networking services(DHCP, DNS, HTTP, SMTP, IMAP etc.) and experience in configuring and troubleshooting;
• Good knowledge and/or experiencewith both Windows and Linux server environments;
• Good knowledge and/or experience in email servers administration is a plus;
• Familiar with hardware/software/networking diagnostic and monitoring tools;
We are offering:
• Great team with professional and friendly work environment;
• Training and career development opportunities;
• Interesting conditions and salary;
• Modern working equipment.