• Are you an ambitious and motivated person, planning to start a new career in a very dynamic and international environment?
• Are you interested in sales? Do you speak Romanian at a native level and have a good grasp on the English language?
• With a minimum Bachelor’s degree in economics, commercial or technical studies, driving licence, interest in the latest technology and passion for change and sales, we can help you jumpstart your career.
• With a driven personality and interpersonal skills, you help increase the sales of our products.
• By being ambitious and results oriented, you can build up and maintain our relationships with customers.
• 2 days per week in our office in Bucharest where you will focus on acquiring new clients and scheduling face to face meetings with them.
• 3 days per week in Brasov and the assigned territory (visiting clients; making presentations; finding solutions; providing support and performing commercial negotiations).
What we offer:
• an interesting package consisting of company car, fuel card for business use, company laptop and phone, plus salary fixed annual and quarterly bonus;
• high standard training and development, plus an interesting career path. First 4-6 weeks will consist of international training, mainly in HQ Belgium.