Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Junior Process Engineer
Danfoss is hiring! We are looking for a Junior Process Engineer whose main responsibility will be to gather orders from Sales engineers and prepare technical documentation of the goods for our Production.
Doing this you will secure that the products comply with requirements with correct functionality and are in compliance with regulatory standards.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Daily delivering of technical documentation for orders (data sheets for main components, BOM, P&I diagram) from Sales company that are to be transferred to our Production on the location
- Ensure highest quality level of technical documentation support (minimum lead time, accurate documentation, correct price calculations, optimal technical solutions)
- Daily using Danfoss eQuotation system to check orders and communicate with different stakeholders, mainly with Sales team (. technical documentation for orders, participate in calculation of finished goods prices) and Production, but also with Quality and Product Portfolio teams to check if there were deviations in terms of costs later on
- Make sure to comply your daily responsibilities with IASF (TStandard (using tools and processes)
- Occasionally or according to Your aspirations participate in projects of continuous improvements of the Factory processes and projects of efficiency improvements in Technical support department
- A Bachelors’ degree in Mechanical Engineering (preferably in Thermal Transfer Engineering)
- Max 1-2 years of experience from an engineering company (with established order processing processes is a plus)
- Fluent in English (due to daily communication with Danfoss Sales companies in Europe and Russia)
- Basic Excel knowledge (advanced level is a plus, . pivot table, vlookup)
- Team player, good communication skills, detail/process oriented, able to learn and proactive
We are offering:
- Dynamic working environment with motivated team members
- Working on challenging assignments to accelerate your future personal and professional development
- Temporary Danfoss employment contract (18 months)
- Career opportunities in Danfoss Romania or worldwide after finished contract
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.