Junior Network Security Engineer
Beantwortete 90% der Bewerbungen in den letzten 30 Tagen, in der Regel in 3 Tagen
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Atos is a global leader in digital development withemployees in 73 countries and annual revenues of 13 billion the European market leader for cloud, cybersecurity and high-performance computing, the Atos Group offers companies end-to-end solutions for orchestrated hybrid Clouds, Big Data, business applications and digital workplaces with its Digital Transformation Factory.
With innovative technologies and in-depth industry knowledge, Atos accompanies the digital transformation of customers from all Group is the worldwide IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange as one of the 40 leading companies (CAC40).
- Engineering and installation of security components (firewall)
- Assistance with technical inspections
- Preparation of offers and assistance with customer tenders
- Engineering of network and security architectures and development of detailed concepts
- Checking the technical feasibility of the requirements
- Preparation of the necessary documentation in English and/or German
- You have successfully completed your studies (FH/Uni/ETH) in the technical field, e. g. communications engineering, computer science, electrical engineering.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in IP networking and IT security
- 1 to 2 years experience in the administration/ installation of firewall (experience of cluster-solutions is an advantage)
- Independent and goal-oriented working style with a high degree of teamwork skills
- Further development in the area of network, security and cyber security
- Since our projects are located in the military, in an official environment, you meet the conditions for passing the extended personal security examination PSP11 (Swiss citizenship or settlement permit C).
- Fluent German and very good written and spoken English skills, French very advantageous
- Promotion possibilities and a career plan development;
- Work within both a professional and a friendly environment;
- Flexible work schedule and work from home policy
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Training / certifications;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance.
- Job rotation policy