Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Misys is at the forefront of the financial software industry, providing the broadest portfolio of banking, treasury, trading and risk solutions available on the market. We are the perfect mix of financial experts and software innovators. Our solutions cover retail and corporate banking, lending, treasury, capital markets, investment management and enterprise risk.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to develop in a new team, on a new product with a new direction. You will be a part of a road opening experience right from the start, with the ability to put your finger print on already award wining software of Misys. You will be a part of the Bucharest team but you will be working in an international environment alongside our Polish, French and American Development teams.
Misys Capital Markets Fusion is a ground-breaking platform that enables banks to be agile, achieve growth and realise their latent potential. It re-energises existing trading systems, bridging systems and
departments through sophisticated global components that extend and increase the bank’s ability to power business growth, achieve ROI and gain a competitive-edge. The product once up and running will come with new features every year.
You will be a part of a newly formed team that will collaborate, implement and develop an innovative internal product. We want to upgrade our already award winning softwares and combine them on a new platform, a new work process, new technology and become cutting edge on the road to beeing the number 1 global financial software solution provider.
You will be a part of an international team dedicated to making this dream a reality right from the start, you will be able to contribute on a product that will incorporate the best of our already award winning software that will be used from our clients on Wall Street to the forums in Asia.
As a member of the Capital Markets Fusion team, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
1. Designing and developing new projects and enhancements.
2. Working in teams following agile development practices.
3. Performing code reviews and reviews of technical documentation.
4. Owning the full development lifecycle, including the delivery of quality technical materials for each project.
5. Working with teams in various locations.
6. Working with remote client resources.
7. Learning new technologies and languages
8. Supporting the business during the testing phase of projects.
The Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• 1- 2 years experiences
• Practical knowledge of core Java - Java 8 SE and Java SE and Object Orientated Analysis;
• Knowledge of Design Patterns, OOP, modularity.
• SQL knowledge;
• Unit Testing (jUnit);
• Distributed Systems;
• Continuous Integration JENKINS, SONAR;
• Maven build tool, REST, JSON, SOAP, JMS, JMock
• Scripting shell Unix/Linux
• Desire to have Capital Markets knowledge.
Benefits & Other Details
• Atrractive salary
• Complex medical coverage to any private hospital using a unique ID card
• Life insurance
• Fitness card
• Work with a young, dynamic team on our way to become the number one Financial Software provider.
• Training through the Misys Bootcamp Programme.
• Hi-tech working environment.