Full-time Junior Graphic Designer / DTP (remote)
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Ich rekrutiere umzugsbereite Kandidaten
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
1000 - 1500
VIE TRUST GmbH is expanding their in-house graphic design / dtp team and if you are enthusiastic about working on beautiful and modern layouts, passionate about design technology you could be the ideal candidate for us.
The position we are offering requires full-time remote work, with periodic paid travel to our headquarters in Vienna.
- Flexibility in schedule by discussing and setting goals and deadlines together;
- Flexibility around possible education requirements such as exam terms etc.;
- Opportunity to gain knowledge and acquire new skills within a diverse team of experienced professionals while working for an established international company;
- Opportunity to travel on occasion to our offices in Vienna with flight and accommodation provided;
- Up to 1500€ / month net compensation, depending on your skills and experience.
As part of our dynamic team, these are some of the responsibilities you'll be taking on:
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously in various fields from real-estate to hospitality;
- Offering support to various companies developing under VIE TRUST in their efforts to maintain and expand individual brand-oriented deliverables;
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with team members and project leaders;
- Synchronizing with the rest of the team and delivering projects within the deadlines we set together;
- Layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Work experience as a Graphic Designer / DTP or similar role;
- Portfolio of design projects;
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software from the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop);
- Adobe InDesign is a must;
- Adobe XD is a plus;
- A keen eye for balance, proximity and space;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work individually as well as in a cross-functional setting;
- Be open in receiving objective criticism and improving upon it;
- Project management skills (working in related applications like Asana is a plus).
- You have a "Get things done" attitude, feeling comfortable taking on tasks independently without constant supervision or direction;
- You are communicative and available to coordinate with your team members in a timely and efficient manner;
- You are a responsible individual, able to set and keep your own deadlines;
- You have an "Always learn new things” outlook and a desire to develop and grow;
- Good English communication skills.
VIE TRUST GmbH is a property developer and specialist in property development consulting, based in Vienna, Austria.
Since its founding in 2011 the company has developed numerous, premium real-estate projects in many of Vienna’s most desirable residential areas and has built new, modern and innovative living spaces or has revitalized and restored some of the city’s older buildings.
VIE TRUST provides and delivers construction services to the highest standards of quality.