Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten, Rumänisch - fortgeschritten
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
IBID Group is looking for a fast learner Junior Financial Officer to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
- Track and reconcile bank statements.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process;
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers’ ledger, customer ledger and general ledger;
- Perform partial checks of the posting process;
- Enter data, maintain records and lunch reports and financial statements;
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner;
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing account information;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Good command ( Advanced) of both written and spoken English;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Attention to details with the ability to spot numerical errors;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles;
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records;
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Degree in Finance / Mathematics is considered a plus.
If you think that all written above is for and about you, apply and give us a chance to meet you!
- What motivates you? ( professionally wise)
- The price of a product is 240 LEI. How much is the final price after an increase of 10% and later a decrease of 10%?