Junior Embedded Software Engineer
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Fortech is looking to add a Junior Embedded Software Engineer to its team in Cluj-Napoca.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing software related to embedded systems. You will join a dynamic environment, where you will have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle while being guided by your experienced colleagues.
You will be part of ourmbedded teamnd will connect with software engineers and leaders from our delivery centers and with our clients.
- Provide software solutions related to engineering design
- Focus on code reliability, size, memory footprint, and runtime performance
- Follow the product development plans and concept documents
- Follow the general approach of technical problems
- Work closely with other engineering teams to ensure design goals are achieved, and the project schedule is being met
- Analyze appropriate components to meet engineering design needs
- Collaborate and participate in design reviews
- Select and create custom equipment needed in the development
- Design test boards and circuit modifications to test design improvements
- Test and analyze circuit boards using a variety of electrical engineering tools, such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers etc.
- Proficiency in the C programming language
- Knowledge of the C++ programming language
- Experience with embedded communication buses
- Technical insight for both analog and digital electronics
- Ability to work, communicate and integrate within a team
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Finished studies in Electronics, Telecommunications, Automation Engineering, or equivalent
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.