Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
In this role you will be responsible for managing the brands within the context of the agreed strategies to maximize long term sales and profitability.
This includes planning, coordinating and executing all marketing and trade marketing activities in close cooperation with the Brand Manager.
Solid reporting line to the Head of Marketing.
• Develop, coordinate and execute marketing initiatives, manage all ATL and BTL activities according to the annual marketing plan
• Coordinate pricing of portfolio
• Liaise with advertising, media and other agencies
• Work closely with local teams (sales, finance) to ensure successful implementation of marketing plans, assist with analyses, presentations or other information
• Planning and execution of trade marketing activities, including POS materials, promotions and other activations
• Competitive analysis and performance tracking, reporting
• Handle invoices, track & monitor budget
• Keep contact with HQ teams for the assigned brands
• Assist with market research projects
• Support the Brand Manager and Head of Marketing, assist with special projects as needed
Essential Requirements for this Job:
• Min. 2 years of relevant experience
• High-level English (working language is partially English)
• Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
• Structured and precise way of working, ability to prioritize
• Proficient in MS Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint/ Outlook programs