Salesforce .com Junior Administrator/Developer
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
1300 - 2500
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Imagine a workplace which encourages you to take on responsibility and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine a fast paced environment where your performance makes the difference. This is TrustYou!
We are looking for adventurers to join our smart and inspiring team!
TrustYou Romania is seeking a highly motivated Junior Salesforce Administrator. The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for applying defined best practices and procedures to design, implement, build, test, document, and support a variety of software applications. The Salesforce Administrator will work with users across the various lines of businesses to enhance the operations of business processes in . You are expected to take initiative, be creative and innovative, and drive effective process design and share ideas. You will be working very closely with Salesforce developers and administrators and will be providing guidance while also being hands challenges await you?
- Work at the direction of a Sales Operations Manager to assist in all sales and sales related staff better use the processes and tools selected.
- Directly support a global sales and marketing team with problem investigation, how to support, and basic admin configuration / setup changes.
- Collaborate with the tool development / integration engineers to test, roll out, and perfect new automations and processes.
- Learn all existing sales, marketing, support, billing, customer provisioning processes and form trust relationships with key members in each group.
- Learn basic tool proficiency for ActOn, SalesForce, Docusign, and other key technology in sales and marketing. Also be able to do basic Admin functions in each: eg. add a custom field, change a user access
- Be able to work with marketing, sales, and data research to propose new automation implementation.
What do we expect from you?
- Demonstrated ability to use AdTech and SalesTech tools with a high degree of proficiency. Eg. CRM, SDR, Marketing Automation
- Strong understanding of end to end sales and marketing processes. Eg. Branding, lead generation, qualification, tech sales, sales funnels, contracting, account farming, client success, invoicing
- Good people facing skills in English. Client success / help desk experience a plus.
- 3-6 years working in Sales or Marketing
- Indications of being a technology enthusiast but not a fully qualified developer
- Management of a small team a plus
- Performance marketing (automation) nerds is a good source
We’re accepting applications for our office in Cluj, Romania.