- Fluency in Russian and English(at least B2 level of proficiency);
- 0-2 years relevant experience;
- Competent Microsoft Office user: Excel, Word and Power Point;
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquette;
- Fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting for IT support roles.
Incident Management Officer:
- Responds to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
- Identifes, investigate and diagnose the issue and take necessary action viz resolves or assigns the issue to right assignment group.
- Follows the incident life cycle as defined by process viz – logging the incident with proper priority, categorization and documentation, performs follow up on all necessary incidents as defied in process with customer to ensure timely closure.