Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
If you love working with Java technologies and you like being part of a competent and dynamic team, you should know that we are searching for new Java enthusiasts that have at least 1 year experience in this field.
Our Java pole of competency has constantly evolved and we continue to develop new interesting projects with different international partners. One of our clients for example, is a software publisher and a leader in eCollaborative solutions for various retailer brands.
The current project is based on the maintenance of a PIM (Product Information Management)/GDS (Global Data Synchronization) electronic catalog application operating in SaaS mode, which enables a supplier to manage all the information related to a product (designation, hierarchy, logistics, price and so on) and to ensure standard or private communication between distributors and suppliers.
As part of the team, your core responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure the maintenance and stability of the application
- Develop new features (release and service pack)
- Deliver high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed timescales.
- Good expertise in Java with a minimum 1 year of previous experience;
- Good knowledge of other related J2EE technologies represents a strong advantage: Hibernate, Struts, Spring MVC, JBPM, JPDL;
- Experience with JBoss, but also with tools like SVN, Eclipse – will be appreciated;
- Fluency in English.
- French will be a plus.
- Promotion possibilities and a career plan development;
- Challenging projects and the chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Trainings / certifications;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Monthly bonus system;
- Working in a stable company.