Ready to make $30,000 USD while working for a fortune 500 company from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you. Work for Crossover, and you’ll earn the most competitive wages on the market, collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field, and work for the most elite companies in the world. Sound too good to be true? Take a closer look...
What to Expect as a Java Engineer at Crossover
Choose Crossover and you’ll be joining our team of world class developers to handle applications as they move across tech stacks. Our team consistently creates new build processes and tackles any bugs that arise in scripts and code. Crossover’s brilliant engineers focus on solving difficult and complex technical issues, not simple bugs fixed with a quick online search. You’ll be challenged, and your technical skills will be sharpened. We are looking for new developers eager to build on their years of technical experience to contribute to our culture of cutting edge excellence.
Qualifications for this Opportunity
If you want to work with the best, you have to be the best. A successful Java Engineer at Crossover will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- A ruthless commitment to testing the code you’ve written
- Extensive problem solving skills
- An ability to communicate clearly regarding complex issues (in English)
- Proficiency in the following technologies and skills is mandatory:
- Java EE (Web Services, REST, JPA)
- Databases (SQL server, Oracle, MySQL)
- ANT, Eclipse, and Subversion SVN
- Linux (from the command line via SSH)
- What to set yourself apart? Proficiency in the following technologies will make you an especially attractive candidate: Spring, NHibernate, Design patterns, noSQL
At Crossover, you’ll earn extremely competitive wages while enjoying the flexibility of working from virtually anywhere on the face of the earth:
Salary: 15 USD/hr
Position type: Full time (40 hours per week)
The Type of Java Engineers We’re Looking For
- Crossover values a culture of excellence. We need engineers who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- A willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building seamless products
- A Readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job - even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem you’re facing
- Perfectionism: knowing how a job should be done and not stopping until it’s done correctly
Ready to join? Start the process now by applying through our application link. If you meet the qualifications, we will proceed with a series of tests and interviews. Crossover is eager to see what you have to offer our cutting edge global workforce.