Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Are you looking to upgrade your career in tech?
Come and join our biggest research & development lab in Europe that is going to significantly grow during this year!
Lenovo XClarity Administrator is a new centralized resource management solution that is aimed at reducing complexity, speeding response, and enhancing the availability of Lenovo server systems and solutions. It provides agent-free hardware management for System x rack servers and Flex System compute nodes and components, including the Chassis Management Module and Flex System I/O modules.
In this position, you will:
- Write code according to team quality standards
- Propose technical solutions and take part in discussions and design planning meetings
- Be able to work independently without too much of supervision
- Be proactive, willing to learn and assumes responsibilities
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 2 years programming in Java (J2SE)
- Basic understanding or previous experience in Java Servlets
- Experience in developing under Linux environments (minimal Linux experience is mandatory)
- Experience with a source code control system, GIT is preferred
- Investigation and debugging skills
- Good communication skills and willingness and ability to work in a global team environment
- Proactive, high energy, team player
- Ability to problem solve, analyze data and make recommendations and solutions
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Experience with Web Services, RESTful architecture, HTTP protocol
- C/C++ previous experience
- Networking protocols: Ethernet, IPv4/IPv6, VLANs, LDAP, SLP, NTP
- Java related technologies: Maven, Ant, Eclipse, log4j, apache libraries
- OOD, Design patterns
- Shell scripting
- Previous experience in embedded programming
Do not hesitate to contact us now, as you can start in this position immediately! In the future, you are also able to grow in your career as we have over various technical roles in our lab, so you can gain expertise from different fields!