We're looking for talented and passionate software engineers to become part of our young and innovative team. The knowledge will be applied in building various air traffic control applications, using top technologies and various programming languages and in collaboration with international customers.
- participate in the design, development, maintenance and deployment of aviation-related software applications;
- interact and coordinate with the Customer teams;
- support deployment at Customer sites;
- have the chance to bring your ideas to life by coming up with innovative technical solutions and ways to improve our development process;
- constantly learn new skills and technologies.
Required proven experience using:
- university degree (completed) in the ITC domain or equivalent technical studies and experience;
- knowledge of OOP concepts and practical experience in an OO programming language;
- knowledge of modern software development standards, best practices and design patterns;
- programming language: Java;
- working level of English;
- strong analytical and reasoning skills;
- disciplined and responsible;
- team spirit and collaborative attitude.
- Dependency Injection;
- Unit Testing Frameworks;
- Domain-Driven Design;
- Spring Framework;
- Experience with SQL databases like Oracle or Postgres.
- competitive compensation package and an interesting bonus program at level of your talents and results;
- long term contract;
- flexible working environment, start-up minded;
- young and dynamic team and professional leadership;
- international exposure and challenges;
- personal development;
- medical assurance package;
- access to top state-of-the art technologies and methodologies;
- gym subscription;
- additional leave days depending on seniority in the company;
- possibilities for teleworking.