Java Developer with Front End Skills
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Make your work matter most - developing solutions that would literally impact the world, for our client in the Northern Area of Bucharest, skilled java developers with front end skills are welcomed to join our team.
Gotta have them all:
• Java EE
• One of them frameworks: Hibernate, Bootstrap, SASS, LESS, Spring (working experience)
• Relational DB meet NoSQL DB: (Oracle OR MySQL) AND (Cassandra, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Couchbase)
Could do without (but would definitely be nice not to):
• Using Angular, React or Backbone to build front end apps
• Having some familiarity with , Ruby or Go
• Having heard and maybe touched some tools like: Gulp, Grunt, Maven, SVN, Git, JUnit, Mockito, REST-Assured, JMeter
• Getting interested in standard software design patterns, web application and web services architectures AND/OR microservices technologies
How your ideal self file should look like:
• Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently;
• High interest in continuous learning and development
• Willingness to take over different roles in international and cross-functional teams
• Openness to share knowledge and best practices with the team
• Self-motivation to achieve consistently high quality results
• Ability to think out of the box and challenge the status quo
• Ability to use simplicity in complex projects
• Good command of English, both spoken and written.
You've already read all the possible classic variations of "motivating salary, young dynamic team" and so on, should we just use up space to remind everybody team building events are still a thing?
Better see for yourself, what's tailored for all hardly matches them all.
Apply here or by sending your professional profile to recruitingbrusch[dot]ro and we'll see to get in touch with all the qualified candidates and offer all the appropriate information needed.
Thank you and good luck!