Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten, Rumänisch - fortgeschritten
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
This is your opportunity to join a high performing global Web IT team that is on exciting pursuit to continually explore, implement and operationalize the best of class Web solutions to our internal teams and external customers. Keysight Web is an instrumental platform to embolden our branding, marketing and thought leadership to position Keysight as a world-class company that attracts new customers and offers better engagement for existing customerDigitalization is on the acceleration phase and is revolutionizing the Web. Ours customers are seeking enriching content and intuitive web designs. If you’re ready to embrace the exciting challenges and be part of an exuberant web team, we want you.
This position is located in Bucharest, Romania
- Develop architecture and design software solutions that achieve the best customer values
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code; ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Ensure business solutions have an enterprise perspective and pivot towards supporting business and technical strategies
- Translate customer and business requirements into functional and technical solutions that are optimized for simplicity and scalability to deliver a superior end-to-end customer experience
- Design system APIs and Web services to support integration with disparate ecosystems
- Partner effectively with business stakeholders and colleagues to deliver world-class solutio
- Research and assess technologies, tools, and processes in the industry that are relevant to Keysight architecture and business needs
- Create prototypes and models to demonstrate the applicability and value of new technologies
- Be a strong enabler and collaborator – willingness to share ideas, documentation and best practices.
- Ability to work across Global teams and different time-zones
- Provide ongoing operational support to ensure day-to-day Web operations are running smoothly
- Excellent interpersonal, oral/presentation and written communication skills in both technical and non-technical language.
- Strong leadership and team building skills – ability to lead teams and drive projects by working effectively with others
- Pursue ongoing learning opportunities to strengthen skill-sets
- 3+ years’ experience with Java/J2EE frameworks.
- 1+ years’ experience on cloud native applications (AWS, Lambda functions, RDS, Azure)
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) OR other content management systems. AEM not required but a big plus
- Advanced knowledge of designing and developing APIs (RESTful APIs) and SOAP-based web services
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment tooling (. Jenkins)
- Experience with CDN technologies such as GSLB, FEO, etc