Java Developer (m/w) in Hamburg
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Java-Software-Developer (m/f), IT Java Programmer/Engineer (m/f)
Working place: Hamburg, Germany
Branch: Automotive & IT Software
Analytic Company GmbH is an innovative and international company. With our high level of expertise in the field of market price analysis for the automotive industry, we are one of the leading companies worldwide. Our Know-How is the basis for the development of a unique and most transparent market price system we developed for the automotive industry.
Our headquarter is located in Hamburg in Northern Germany with a splendid view of the Elbe-River and the harbor. We offer good conditions and innovative Know-How to help you achieve your professional goals, especially if you enjoy the use of innovative market price analysis. You will have the chance to develop your career in one of the most important industries worldwide. Analytic Company GmbH delivers mathematical based modern technologies to the automotive industry to make market pricing extremely transparent.
- Improvement and optimization of our software
- Cooperation with our international team of Java Experts
- Development of new products and applications
- Work on innovative software solutions for the automotive industry
- Good knowledge in Java 6 or, JDBC, Eclipse and SVN
- Beneficial is the knowledge in JSP, HTML, Struts, SQL / MySQL
- Good communication in English and/or German language
- Please note: for applicants from non-EU countries, enclose a copy of your work and residence permit for Germany/EU, otherwise we can not consider your application
- Beneficial is the professional experience as a java developer in a software company
- Enthusiasm for the automotive industry and new technologies
- Software and Internet affinity
- Structured and responsible way of working
- Reliability, loyalty and motivation
- A permanent fixed employment
- Flat hierarchy and fast decision-making processes
- Involvement in a very innovative data analysis sector
- Exciting, mathematical and IT - oriented environment and the possibility to introduce your own ideas
Qualified and interested? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents in English.
- Would you like to move to Hamburg, Germany?