Java Developer - Internship
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
If you want to apply your knowledge and contribute to real life projects, Ausy Technologies Romania is the right place for you!
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an International Advanced Technology Consultancy and Engineering Company. AUSY Group currently operates across 10 countries through it’s more than 6500 employees, sharing three defining concepts “Vision, High Quality, Commitment”.
Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Telecommunications, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
We have a great & challenging opportunity in Sibiu for students who love coding. If you are self-driven & passionate about programming, our Java Team is waiting for you. As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to apply acquired knowledge to real work experience.
After this internship program, you will have the chance to become a full-time employee and start your tech career at Ausy Technologies Romania.
- Graduate/Final year student in Computer Science, Informatics, Cybernetics or any other (but with passion for technology);
- Basic knowledge of OOP;
- Knowledge of basic concepts of Java, SQL;
- Previous exposure to software development projects is an advantage.
- Willing to learn and evolve;
- Driven and motivated attitude;
- Analytical thinking (solution driven);
- Strong attention to details;
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible;
- Ability to work in multicultural environment;
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
In this position, you will:
- Write code according to team quality standards;
- Propose technical solutions and take part in discussions and design planning meetings;
- Have assigned a technical mentor;
- Learn from the best software developers;
- Learn more about being proactive and assuming responsibilities.
- This is a paid 6 months internship (July-December);
- We offer internal training's;
- We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year;
- Flexible schedule;
- Challenging and interesting project in a dynamic international working environment;
- Modern, spacious and friendly working environment;
- Opportunity to learn from talented and forward-thinking people in our team;
- Opportunity for a full–time job offer at the end of the program.