Java Developer for European Commission in Bruxells
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
5000 - 100
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We currently have a vacancy for a Java Developer fluent in English to offer his/her experience in Brussels, Belgiumor one of project at the
- Involvement in the design and architecture of information systems;
- Reassessment of the architecture of the systems;
- Design and development of software components and building blocks;
- Analysis and implementation of the integration for different information systems;
- Data analysis and modelling;
- Participation in the implementation phase of the technical architecture;
- Interaction with project leaders and developers to define technical issues;
- Participation in technical meetings and meetings with the users;
- Provision of assistance with testing and deployment of software components;
- Follow up the project’s progress, define and review deliverables, create and update proper reporting.
- Minimum 5 years of combined relevant university studies and experience in IT;
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in JEE development, Java related tools and frameworks.
- Knowledge of data exchange file formats such as XML and JSON;
- Experience in Oracle RDBMS and jQuery;
- Hands on experience in Agile environment and Jira/Confluence ecosystem;
- Knowledge of Selenium, Jasper Report and Drools is highly appreciated;
- Proven experience with interoperability related technologies using Web Services, SOAP protocol and JAX-WS API;
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
• Relocation assistance
• Family relocation assistance
• Attractive income based on qualifications and experience.
• Flexibility with employment form.