Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Your role on this project is to develop and maintain software applications according to the business need allocated by the Product will be responsible for estimating, defining and developing features for new software or existing solutions. You will be involved in a product development lifecycle based on Agile methodologies.
- Contribute in all phases of project development, including bug fixing and problems investigation;
- Write clean, efficient and testable code;
- nsure deliverable are in compliance with specifications;
- Support for refactoring and architectural reviews;
- Maintain high standard of software quality;
- Package and support deployment of releases;
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the implementation is maintainable, supportable, resilient and performing;
- Assist in the elaboration and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- ava SE
- Angular2 and Angular, Webpack, CSS, SASS
- Spring Framework (Core, DATA, Boot, Security)
- Web Services using Jersey and Spring (REST)
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Build Tools: Maven, Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Docker
- Unit testing : JUnit, Mockito, Jasmine
- Eclipse, IntelliJ
- Availability for travels: to Paris (June-September).
Nice to have:
Agile Methodology (Scrum)
e also value:
- Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Excellent salary benefits package
- Undetermined period of contract;
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Meal tickets
- Medical services;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Yearly professional evaluation;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere.