JAVA Backend Developer IFC
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
We are searching for a Senior Java backend developer for one of our top projects in the Network visibility Solutions department, IXIA Fabric Controller.
In this role you will develop high quality softwareon distributed systems, using design patterns and putting your skills and ingenuity to work in solving complex technical problems.
To achieve this, you will:
- Participate in definition of new software product features and software;
- Contribute with design ideas for the product’s backend and middleware;
- Participate in code reviews;
- Evaluate and integrate third party software;
- Develop JUnit tests and perform feature/integration testing;
- Enhance your programming and problem-solving skills;
We know you already are a skilled developer, so please read below our requirements to succeed in this role:
- You possess excellent Java and Object-Oriented software design skills;
- Are already experienced and you have excellent knowledge of data structures, algorithms and multi-threading;
- Also have experience with Client/Server application development;
- Used to work with dev tools & processes including JDE, revision control, and defect tracking;
- You have excellent verbal/written communication skills;
- Knowledge and interest in Ethernet and networking technologies preferred;
- Knowledge of Web application technologies such as XML, HTTP server, HTML, REST and Sencha ExtJS is a plus.