Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are looking for a qualified IT Technician that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality. You will also train users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
A successful IT Technician must have knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of Internet applications, networks and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices;
- Check computer hardware to ensure functionality;
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications of Askoll Policy;
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance;
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems;
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment;
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work;
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging, etc.);
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule;
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages.
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position;
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication ability;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks;
- Good knowledge of Internet security and data privacy principles;
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronics or relevant field is a plus;
- Certifications will be an advantage (. CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco);
- English language and driving license are mandatory;
- Italian language is a plus.