ONLY CVs IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net . is a company which will integrate DT’s production model across the European footprint and thereby enable synergies, assure technology leadership and foster collaboration across Europe. This company will be the first point of contact regarding all overarching matters of the national companies with respect to the pan-European Network.
Pan-Net local entities will be set up in DT’s national companies across the European footprint hosting back- and front-end Data Centers as well as Service Operations Center (SOC). If you want to join this innovative and truly international team that drives us towards a pan-European production, apply now!
- Responsible for all IT related matters in Pan-Net Romania.
- Responsible to ensure office infrastructure and connectivity is established and maintained according to SLAs/OLAs.
- Responsible for user account management: setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Developing IT scripts for ticket workflow automation
- Supporting creation and maintenance of IT infrastructure documentation
- Alarm monitoring, incident and trouble ticket handling for OSS system
- Coordination Role and E2E handling of incidents
- IBM NetCool/HP Service Manager alarms and dashboard customization
- Producing user guides and work instructions where required
- Awareness of and compliance with data protection regulations and IT guidelines
- Maintain control of security compliancy of all IT systems in use and support for quality and security audits, driving a culture of continuous improvement.
- Following procedures/diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers, desktops and laptops
- Report technical issues / status to Knowledge Center experts
- University/Master degree in technical/engineering/IT
Professional Knowledge, Skills, Know-how in the field & experience in the field:
- At least 5 or another related field Experience in field of activity : at least 5 years of experience in IT operations area function, of which at least 3 years within the telecommunications industry or relevant area (. NOC)
- Experience and knowledge of OSS and scripting language
- Firm understanding of IT and NT architectures (OSS/BSS)
- Strong understanding of monitoring/ticketing applications, Data Center infrastructure and security appliance functionality
- Previous experience using IBM NetCool and HP Service Manager monitoring applications is highly appreciated
- Cisco or Microsoft certification would be appreciated
- Understanding of NFV/SDN concept and cloud environment;
- English language - fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
Interpersonal, communication skills:
- Highly collaborative
- Ability to work as an interface and to collaborate effectively with different support teams
- Excellent customer service, written and oral communication skills, resourcefulness and initiative;
- Ability to multitask in a busy and demanding environment
Other soft skills, competences:
- Result oriented
- Flexibility to travel
- A good ability to organize and prioritize activity
- Strong documentation skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information
- Hands-on networking experience, with in depth TCP/IP knowledge
- Shell scripting programming (Python, Pearl programming language)
- Advanced knowledge of Linux systems administration;
- Experience with open source systems management and cloud infrastructure automation framework;
- Knowledge of Network, Compute and Storage Infrastructure
- Experience in Windows desktop support
- Knowledge about ITIL an IT service management;
- MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio, Project) – advanced
If you would like to contribute to DT Europe's future and be part of the transformation towards international Telco service production- combined with an international and entrepreneurial team spirit, please share your profile and experience with us and apply
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.