Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
• What are the main responsibilities of the role?
- Daily administration and support of systems, including but not limited to: user and account maintenance, technical support, desktop application configuration management and application deployment;
- Troubleshooting of all IT related equipment PCs, wireless handheld devices, printers ;
- Deploy end user systems, including PC and peripheral deployments;
- Install, configure, troubleshoot tickets raised with Microsoft Active Directory;
- Monitor wireless network infrastructure and analyze, isolate and remediate wireless network infrastructure issues;
- Configure, install, test and troubleshoot centralized network infrastructure such as switches, controllers;
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and diagnose any Windows OS environment;
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and diagnose any Mac OS environment;
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and diagnose any iOS environment;
- Configure, install and troubleshoot MS Office and iWork;
- Configure, install and troubleshoot iOS, tvOS and macOS devices with Apple Configurator and distribute profiles via Apple MDM;
- Create, configure and troubleshoot user accounts, groups and deal with Google Edu Apps;
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions for equipment under warranty; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment; consultancy for the procurement of new equipment and software solutions.
- Mandatory skills and nice to have:
Knowledge/experience with IT support for:
• Hardware: PCs, printers, smartboards, video projectors, displays, audio equipment and sound systems, network systems (switches etc.)
• Applications: Windows OS, Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Reader, Google for Education Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Forms, Drive, Sites), Smart Board Software etc.
- GRAPHIC DESIGN ABILITIES, WORKING WITH INDESIGN, COREL, PHOTOSHOP.
- EXPERIENCE IN WORKING WITH APPLE DEVICES – VERY IMPORTANt
- English language – medium to advanced level: speaking, reading, writing.
- analysis and problem-solving skills
- the ability to prioritise and manage tasks
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- compliance with all requirements of working in private school environment