Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Humanitas Group needs an IT Support Assistant!
Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
• Monitor HelpDesk system for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
• Provide technical support to employees on a variety of issues by responding to telephone calls, emails, and “in-office” requests. Log all requests and escalate as necessary.
• Provide remote support services to user base
• Perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment
• Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software for new employees
• Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
• Participate in various migrations and upgrade projects
• Provide basic application training when necessary.
• Assist in computer related duties and timing of conference room events
• Additional responsibilities assigned as necessary by IT Manager
• Associate's degree in a related area or 2-3 years of IT experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficient in Windows Operating Systems:
Desktop Family: Windows, 8 and 10
• Understanding of networking concepts and protocols: TCP/IP, SNMP, SMTP, IMAP,FTP, HTTP, HTTPS etc
• Willingness to advance skill set within the department
• Reliable self-starter who takes initiative
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to prioritize multiple requests
• Excellent problem-solving/troubleshooting abilities
• Respect of confidential employee and organization information and intellectual property
• Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving technology and environment
• Works productively in a team environment
- What's the toughest problem that you've ever solved?