Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
- Service desk ticketing creation, maintenance, reporting.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues, providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Replacing parts as required
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
- Execute assigned IS IT tasks or lead w/o under supervision and guidance the assigned IS IT tasks or project (s) meetings and project objectives within the expected dates, budget and quality. Work on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative.
- Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
- Understand client expectations and priorities
Qualification & Skills required:
- Education: Degree in an IT related area
- 2 years of professional experience ideally gained in IT support, Shared Services, Outsourcing or Consulting sector and/or project environment
- Good technical knowledge of Windows client operating sytem,7, windows server, Cisco network equipment identification and definition (WAN/LAN).
- Asterisk PBX phone system support knowledge will be beneficial.
- Fluency (written and oral) in English
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Flexible and proactive attitude
- Good team working skills
- Results driven
Please note that by applying for consideration for employment, you give Conduent your permission to process your data. This communication provides access to our Candidate Privacy Notice. It explains in clear language what information we collect, how we use it, and the choices and controls you have. Please carefully read our Candidate Privacy Notice: