IT Security Engineer (C/C++, Python)
Führungskraft (>10 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
IT Security Engineer (C/C++, Python)
With expertise in scripting languages and in the domain of development and security.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Helsinki, etc.). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government administrations internationally.
We currently have a vacancy for an IT Security Engineer fluent in English and French, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Luxembourg. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the Security team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Development and maintenance of software applications and integration of technological components, to enhance the required security and protection standards;
- Construct and execute a computer malware forensics “laboratory” for both hardware and software;
- Implementation of user requirements, as well as provision of assistance with the deployment and configuration of the system;
- Conduct computer forensics investigations into cyber attacks and other security incidents;
- Definition of test plans/ cases, drafting technical documentation and provision of security studies on different business cases;
- Perform vulnerability scanning and penetration testing, along with web application penetration testing, following quality standards and methods.
- Minimum 12 years of combined relevant university studies and experience in the IT sector;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in programming/scripting languages like C/C++ or Python in the design and modelling of web applications/algorithms and prototyping;
- Hands on experience in the domain of cryptography development and security;
- Extensive experience in Embedded Linux development;
- Proven knowledge of SSO and data format, for exchanging authentication/ authorization of data;
- Well versed in forensic tools like EnCase, Access Data, FTK or OpenVAS and security technologies like Antivirus;
- Good knowledge of MS Operating Systems and Linux, security vulnerabilities and Honeypot;
- Understanding of Disassemblers, Debuggers and of malware analysis tools like IDA, OllyDbg, Cuckoo Sandbox, etc.;
- Previous experience in automated penetration testing including web application penetration testing will be considered as a strong asset;
- Mandatory proven ability to understand, speak and write French and English.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.