LUXOFT Global presence
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1500 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Head of Recruitment Group (GH) of the Recruitment Department (RD) is a person, responsible for qualitative pipeline and working on best timely manner with the team in order to provide employees of the required professions, specializations and qualification of any degree of complexity.
GH is subordinate to Country Recruitment Director.
Responsibilities/ Executive functions of GH:
• Organizes search of the required professions, specializations and qualifications for vacancies of any level of complexity;
• Manages the work of recruitment team;
• Fully communicates with the customer at any level during the recruitment process;
• Participates in defining strategy of recruitment process;
• In charge of evaluations and performance appraisals of the recruitment team . Controls recruitment risks;
• Analyzes the labor market and works out searching strategy to increase candidates’ pipeline.
• To take requests from internal Customers (Heads of internal departments) for personnel searching/hiring, analyze them the and accept into the work;
• To maximum effectively distribute the requests for personnel search among the members of the recruitment group considering their work load;
• To provide fulfillment of requests for personnel search in the stated period;
• To plan actions of candidates search, keeping updated internal Customer about search realization, pipeline and current status;
• To provide the members of the recruitment group with all the necessary information regarding the process of assessment and search of the candidates for the positions, as well as the hiring conditions;
• To provide the Customer with all the necessary information of the organization and process of the recruiting actions;
• To plan the headcount of the group according to the requirements of the company;
• To be concerned with the professional development of the group members, participate in assessing their activities, results and recommend the necessary trainings;
• To forecast risks in recruitment process, in-timely inform the management about the possibility of their existence;
• To timely draw up and provide the set formats of reports; develop new types of reports according to the Customer’s requests.
• To participate in forming and supporting the positive image of the Company at the labor market;
• To provide qualitative fulfillment of the set tasks and constant methodology improvement.
• Education — Faculty graduate/master degree in Economy, Business or Human Resources.
• Foreign language — English (Fluent spoken, ability to correspond and draw up documents in proper way)
• Knowledge of recruitment methods; prospects of the company development; basics of psychology and labor sociology, organization of labor and management.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), MS Outlook, Internet Explorer
Advanced Knowledge of MS Excel, ability to create complex table forms and represent the contents graphically;
• Experience in recruitment in big companies (IT/Telecom) or recruitment agencies 5+ years in total,
• Experience in team management (of 6+ persons) during last 2+ years.
• Experience in all last trends of searching for IT specialist and experience with big volume of vacancies/requirements
What we offer:
- An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
- Challenging & professional work environment within an international team
- Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
- Various in house training & webinars
- Internal programs for professional development
– mobility within the company’s projects
- Wellness & Sport Center Discounts
- Health Management Program
- Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
- Relocation Package
- Flexible Working Time