Beantwortete 90% der Bewerbungen in den letzten 30 Tagen, in der Regel in 3 Tagen
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
2500 - 3000
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
- Job overview:
Display programming skills in a variety of different computer languages, primarily SQL but including Java and/or C++. Update existing applications, while assembling new codes. Make the software applications applicable to the company goals, acting as a liaison between the company software functionalities and the reality of the daily use of the end users.
Work closely with software developers, design applications or system interfaces, write codes to create reports, perform tests to ensure that the program deliver the required output.
Location: Romania, Bucharest
- Assist and consult with the business process analysts and other business stakeholders to find and resolve problems in the current software programs (iScala, ICE, ELO, UiPath).
- Review functional business requirements and design specifications to ensure understanding of deliverables such as application code and unit tests.
- Design, develop and unit test new features to existing application or build out brand new application as per business requirements and design specifications.
- Identify, debug and fix defects in application code.
- Perform system programming and analysis to ensure computer programming are being used appropriately.
- Update, maintain and write new computer software or algorithms to handle jobs such as retrieving and storing data, tracking inventory or developing the reporting system (eg. business intelligence and interactive dash boards).
- Write programs and reports in a variety of computer languages, such as SQL, Oracle Forms, C++ and Java
- Update and expand existing programs
- Improve employee productivity by producing algorithms to handle jobs such as Robotic process automations (eg. UiPath platform).
- Check errors in the code and fixed them in order to make sure that the company software can handle the tasks required on a daily basis.
Competencies for success (skills)
1. Functional skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or related field.
- Experience with SQL Server development writing stored procedures and functions.
- Advanced understanding of object oriented programming fundamentals.
- Advanced knowledge of Cloud computing, Windows operating system and Microsoft siftware.
- Ability to focus on multiple projects at once and troubleshoot problems quickly.
- Commitment to continuing education in computer programming (training at employer’s expense
2. General skills:
- Looks forward to discovering solution to hard problems; you keep us nimble by minimizing complexity, and finding time to simplify.
- Love learning and using new frameworks, languages, and API’s.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of employees ranging from entry level to senior leadership.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and shift priorities quickly.
- Ability to work as part of a self-directed team, in which tasks are determined daily in coordination with co-workers, rather than being assigned.
- Judgement: you smartly separate what must be done well now, and what can be improve later;
- Honesty: you are quick to admit mistakes, report and learn from them
- Capacity to work independently.
Important organization relationship:
- Reports to the IT Manager.
- This position will be part of a programming team that will perform shared function service to the Business. Will work closely with the Business Processing Manager and other Key business stakeholders in developing different solutions.