IT Infrastructure Manager
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
International company, with a worldwide presence and over 100 years' of successful business and innovation, is looking to hire an experienced and talented IT professional, to join their team in Iasi, Romania, for the following role:
IT Infrastructure Manager --
The role profile:
As an IT Infrastructure Manager, your role very challenging:
You’ll be responsible for installing and maintaining your company's computer networks and software, and also to train staff to provide first rate technical support.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Management team to continuously develop and improve the IT infrastructure architecture and performances.
As well as existing IT & C systems, you may also need to help develop new systems to assist with the continued growth of the company.
If there are problems with the system, it’ll be down to you to have a recovery plan to minimize any disruption to the business.
You'll work as part of team locally and internationally. You could also be asked to attend meetings to discuss the IT needs of the business, from an operational or profit/service related viewpoint.
- in-depth knowledge of networks, especially those based on Windows environment, for both servers and workstations;
- good Interpersonal skills;
- technical problem solving skills and project management experience;
- negotiation skills;
- team working skills;
- understanding of general business concepts;
- basic financial planning and budgeting experience - IT related;
To be considered for this role you will have demonstrable experience of the following:
- IT Infrastructure Management in an IT department;
- IT Infrastructure Strategy and Architecture;
- Liaising and relationship skills with Clients, Vendors/Third Parties IT Suppliers and Stakeholders;
- Budgetary and forecasting responsibility - IT related;
- Developing and creating new IT projects, proposals and business cases;
- Crisis and Root Cause Management;
- Windows Servers, Cloud, Virtualization, Storage, DR, Network, Firewalls, Security;
- IT Technical certifications - Microsoft, Cisco, etc.;
Are you ready for this step ahead in your professional career?
- You will be offered a competitive salary, with a complex package of benefits.
- You will be joining a worldwide presence company who pride themselves on having a fantastic infrastructure set up, and who are willing to invest heavily in the latest technologies.