Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
Your day to day:
This role is part of the Office IT team within Vodafone Shared Services. The IT Delivery Specialist is accountable for end to end delivery of IT aspects for projects related to implementation and roll-out of innovative products like robotics, automation, artificial intelligence and any other SSC tool roll-out: from requirements definition and feasibility assessment to transitions, to operatios and commercial readiness (if any). The IT Delivery specialist is responsible for executing all IT aspects of diverse, complex IT projects across an international matrix environment solution covering solution design and feasibility, data aspects, integration & connectivity and access.
The IT Delivery Specialist has accountability to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of new and enhanced products and solutions. The portfolio of products and services covered are a key part of Vodafone’s Shared Service strategy of growth.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Manage end-to-end all IT aspects of IT implementation and roll-out projects including scope definition, detailed project planning, financial management for IT part, solution building, testing and deployment.. Act as single point of contact for the entire project lifecycle.
• Ensure on-time, on-budget and on-quality implementation of complex IT projects.
• Accurate progress reporting and stakeholder management. Provide a regular picture of delivery status to key business stakeholders.
• Track and manage dependences to other projects, delivery teams and business units. Issue/risk management and ensure appropriate mitigation action.
• Engagement and management of external third parties alongside internal matrix teams. Manage virtual matrix teams split across different geographies.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• 5+ years experience in delivering IT projects / in international environment.
• Project management certification (. PRINCE2) – desirable but not mandatory.
• Experience of end to end IT delivery for multiple and complex projects.
• Experience with integration projects covering all key aspects of IT (application, Data, Test, Infrastructure, Deployment).
• Extensive experience of project management in international matrix environments.
• Ability to deliver projects in dynamic, high-uncertainty environments.
• Strong communication skills.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
We’re at our best when you’re at yours
Power to you
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.