Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
Your day to day:
This role is part of the new Office IT team within Vodafone Shared Services. The IT Delivery & Transformation Manager acts as an experienced project manager, managing end to end complex projects through the entire life-cycle from requirements definition until rollout to the VSS centers. The role is responsible for on-time, on-budget and on-quality implementation of innovation projects with a focus on process automation, robotics and artificial intelligence.
In an early project stage, the IT Delivery & Transformation Manager supports the Commercial Development Unit (CDU) in defining the technical requirements and deriving a high level impact assessment. Specifically within the IT implementation model, this role will manage application delivery, test, data, infrastructure, integration with local systems, deployment and transition through Hypercare to Global ERP Support and Operation
In addition, the IT Delivery & Transformation Manager owns the project portfolio of all currently ongoing automation & robotics implementation projects.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Lead a multi-functional and globally project team in implementation complex innovation projects.
• Ensure delivery on-time, on-budget and on-quality implementation of all VSS robotics and innovation projects.
• Drive early-stage requirements definition, effort estimations related to automation & robotics projects and support business case creation.
• Own and manage the project portfolio for automation & robotics implementation projects.
• Define delivery approach and strategy for innovation and robotics across all VSS locations and business lines.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• 7+ years’ experience in delivering big and challenges projects / programmes in international environment.
• Not required specific technical qualifications but is required Expertise and experience in system integration covering all key aspects of IT (Application, Data, Test, Infrastructure, Deployment, Operations).
• Expertise and experience system integration covering all key aspects of IT (Application, Data, Test, Infrastructure, Deployment, Operations).
• Proven ability to lead complex IT projects in an international matrix environments.
• Experience in implementing process automation and tools (. Blue Prism).
• Ability to work in European country and non-European countries and to travel up to 4 days a week.
• Ability to communicate at all levels (from development team up to CIO / CFO) and to organize /drive meetings ensuring a clear reporting.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
We’re at our best when you’re at yours
Power to you
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.