Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Our client Company, one the biggest and most successful IT companies in the world with offices in Krakow, Poland is looking for individuals who are fluent in Czech and would like to pursue their career in IT.
Your skills, knowledge and experience:
- Fluent knowledge of Czech and English languages ( at least B2 level )
- Analytical mind set and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to learn
The following will be considered an advantage:
- Help desk, customer service, and support experience with problem solving involving hardware, software, and networks.
- Provide hardware /software / network problem diagnosis and solutions via telephone for customers and users.
- Route problems to internal . support staff.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide specialist resolutions.
- Administer and provide User Access and Exit controls.
- Use the Call Tracking System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary and benefits package (private health care, life insurance, Multisport card, lunch and leisure vouchers)
- Professional trainings and language courses
- Promising career path in multinational environment with a team of business experts
Do you think you are the right person? - Don't hesitate to hit the "Apply" button and send us your CV!
Please include the following clause:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data for the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of, No., position 926 as amended).