IQOS CHANNEL DEVELOPER IASI
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
IQOS CHANNEL DEVELOPER IASI
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our Company and colleagues around you? If yes, then we’d like to hear from you! We are looking for passionate individuals who yearn for challenges and international work environments, able to lead the change by promoting a revolutionary premium brand through a dedicated touchpoint network.
- Manage the Reduced Risk Products business in the allocated Territory by planning, execution and evaluation of the activities related to IQOS product, in order to maximize conversion and grow IQOS share;
- Defines Territory Activation plan, aligned with National Reduced Risk Products plan and objectives;
- Defining Targets: people and activation targets by maximizing the resource allocation;
- Plans and prioritizes activities to achieve Territory objectives and maximize return of the investment;
- Manage the service providers: Sales Experts (SE) and IQOS Coaches (IC);
- Executes activities following the National Reduced Risk Products plan, optimizing available tools with local opportunities;
- Monitors activities and measures achieved results versus set objectives/KPIs and sets proper actions/targets for the following period accordingly;
- Collects relevant information related to the business, activities efficiency and competition, consolidates information and communicates internally.
- Think outside the box;
- Passion to develop brands using memorable experiences;
- Very good understanding of brand and business survey tools;
- Team player;
- Ability to bring together, coordinate and build alongside talented people;
- Integrity and trust.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the marketing & sales, ideally within the FMGC industry;
- University degree;
- Experience in leading a sales team;
- Very good command of the English & Romanian language (writing and speaking);
- Microsoft Office, particularly Power Point and Excel;
- Presentation skills.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top fifteen international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements.