Internship Program (Brasov)
The Powertrain division combines innovative and efficient system solutions for the powertrains of today and tomorrow. In line with the central theme of clean power, the products make driving more environmentally compatible and cost-efficient, while also enhancing comfort, convenience and driving enjoyment.
The Continental Internship Program has been designed to bring highly qualified and motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the organization to work on projects linked to the future of mobility. Its main goal is to give successful candidates an opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills while working in a truly international environment. Do you want to be part of the future?
Begin your career in:
* Information Technology;
* Production Assistance
What we are looking for:
* Students in college or master in a relevant field for our profile;
* Interested to sign a working contract with us between 6 and 18 months;
* Able to work a 6 or 8 hour flexible program;
* Good . Office knowledge;
* Advanced English skills. German represents an advantage in certain job opportunities.
What we offer
* A designated mentor to teach you the necessary skills;
* Professional development opportunities;
* Opportunities to put your ideas into practice;
* Competitive salary & benefits;
* A flexible daily program;
* Integration program collaborating with a professional, young and dynamic team;
* Health & Wellness (life insurance, sport activities, etc.);
* Corporate events, team-buildings and fun outings.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.