The goal of this internship is to gain a deep understanding of GraphQL and its applications.
About the Internship:
The intern will be involved in the development of a GraphQL server backend of a web app. Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on the development of GraphQL server backend for the project
2. Participate in discussions and work on wireframing of features
The backend tasks will involve the following:
Learn GraphQL while pursuing hands-on tasks;
General CRUD etc database and API endpoints (Graphcool);
Integration of GraphQL with ElasticSearch;
Write various scripts;
Run performance tests;
Evaluate the idea of implementing GraphQL as a standalone alternative for our current technologies.
# of Internships available: 1
- Java/Python programming skills
- Good command of algorithms.
- Paid internship;
- Letter of recommendation;
- Informal dress code
- Free snacks & beverages;
- Young & Sociable team.