Internship IT - onsite service desk
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr gültig.
International oil and gas Service Company, is looking for graduates or last year students from the faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Science and faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology, who have: :
- Fluency in English
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS
- Hardware knowledge including laptops, desktops and servers
- Strong communication skills, customer-oriented, able to listen
- Good interpersonal skills with internal and external customers
- Demonstrate high work standards and initiative
The main responsibilities will be to:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone or electronically
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Follow standard service desk procedures
- Administer service desk software
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions in knowledge base
As an intern, you would have the opportunity to be exposed to IT trainings and a variety of issues that come across our table, and benefit during your internship from the experience and support of a team of professionals.
The position is for a period of 6 months.